woogal

Member since Jun 2024 • Last active Jul 2024
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

It's in Settings>System>Date & Time

• in Bangle.js

Firmware is 23 (stable, not cutting edge), reinstalling didn't make any difference.

Apps installed are -
    antonclk (0.11), about (0.15), widlock (0.08), welcome (0.14), notify (0.14), health (0.30), sched (0.26), widalarm (0.02), messageicons (0.07), widmessages (0.06), messages (0.62), android (0.36), info (0.03), contourclock (0.32), widbthide (0.01), widbatc (0.01), setting (0.72), alarm (0.48), noteify (0.03), agenda (0.15), weather (0.26), messagegui (0.79), widclk (0.08), launch (0.21), boot (0.63), setuichange (0.02)

• in Bangle.js

@Ganblejs thanks that version has fixed the btnWatches error :)

I think the first problem happens with any clock, and I'm using the default launcher. At first I thought it might just be something I'd done in my own clock so I switched to Anton and it happens there too. Long press to reboot and immediately after, with the watch still unlocked, the first press seems to be ignored, after that it functions normally. If I reboot and wait for the watch to lock then the first press unlocks, the second press gets ignored, and I have to press for a third time to get to the launcher.

• in Bangle.js

A couple of things I've noticed -

1. After rebooting two clicks are needed to get to the launcher from the clock.
    2. With a keyboard I'm currently working on I'm using the button to
      exit and return the text but Bangle.setUI({mode:"custom", btn:()=>{}}) is throwing

Uncaught Error: Unhandled promise rejection: Error: Can't read property 'push' of undefined
      at line 12 col 2054 in .boot0
      ...tions.btn)Bangle.btnWatches.push(setW­atch(options.btn.bind(o...

Actions