JeonLab

Member since Mar 2024 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 2 conversations
  • 31 comments

Most recent activity

• 44 comments
  • in Bangle.js

@Gordon and @halemmerich, thank you for your replies.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks again, Gordon.
    I'm currently using web browser based Github so can't use the commands. Can I?
    So, I just created a new folder and manually rename and move those files. It was not a big deal since there were not that many files to move.
    I really appreciate all your patient help and suggests.

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, as always, thank you so much for your review and good advice. I will make the changes and open a PR.

Is there an easy way to change the filename from font_Korean to fontKorean other than creating a new folder and adding files in there and delete the old one?

One more question: I know this is a question about Github, but couldn't find a good answer from Google. For those two apps I made (copied from others :)) have so many commits while I was testing, adjusting, etc. I wonder if I need to clean up those commits before opening a PR. If so, how do you do that in web browser based Github?

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, could you please review following two apps I have added to my forked repository and let me know if I need to correct anything? I have tested both apps on my Bangle and worked fine.

https://jeonlab.github.io/BangleApps/?q=­font_korean
    https://jeonlab.github.io/BangleApps/?q=­jclock

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, thank you for your detailed explanation as always.
    I was trying to make (copy parts of other's) a clock app and plan to make a golf GPS app soon (months or years?? :-)), so I made a fork of the App Loader already, but there hasn't been any progress since then.
    Thanks again and I hope I can contribute more actively to this amazing community.

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, I'm not really familiar with Github stuff. I have been using Github only to provide/store some of my programs linked from my blog.
    Did you mean Pull Request by PR? I would appreciate if you could elaborate it.
    Thanks.

• in Bangle.js

After a couple of days' tests, I can confirm that the long-press before disconnection of the Web IDE resolve the issue of no-notification.

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, thanks to your instruction, I could successfully reduce the file size. It's now 420kB for Korean and ASCii.
    At first, it didn't work and the file size was too small, 17kB, so I took a look at the unifont-15.1.05.png image and I found that the range for Korean in the fontconverter.js was wrong. The line #701 should be replaced with

"Korean":  {range : [{ min : 32, max : 255 }, { min : 0x1100, max : 0x11FF }, { min : 0x3130, max : 0x318F }, { min : 0xA960, max : 0xA97F }, { min : 0xAC00, max : 0xD7FF }] }, //0xAC00 was 0xDCB0

Thanks.

Actions