user155800

Member since Jun 2023 • Last active Sep 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Hi mates, sorry for haven't provided updates and thanks to user156258 for the trigger.
    After the first restore, I had only one occurrence (restored through the precious script).

After that, everything is working great!

Alessandro

• in Bangle.js

I'll keep you posted for sure, Gordon.
    Wish you a great weekend!
    Alessandro

• in Bangle.js

Hi mates!
    Wow, so many great advices and so much support; really thanks to everyone!

I'm so glad to announce that, after the switch on, this morning, the barometer was perfectly working!

Anyway, to prevent future conditions like this, I'll for sure install, in advance, the app posted by user140377 (btw. thanks again!).

Really glad to be part of such an active community (and thanks Gordon to have created it!!).

Wish you all a wonderful night.

Alessandro

• in Bangle.js

Hi folks!
    Just arrived my new bangle2 (already love it)...but I'm experiencing the same problem with altitude/pressure (temperature seems to be fine).

The pressure was working as soon as it arrived (and I started installing the first apps).
    Then, both the barometer app and the altimeter app were showing no value.

Tryed factory reset, power off but nothing... Same as above...

I'm now trying draining battery with GPS during night, as suggested by Indridi.

My only concern is that the firmware is much newer than the one that was creating the problem to the other friends above...I'm worried about HW problems but let's see tomorrow morning...
    ...night bring good advices ;-)

Keep you posted, mates!

Alessandro

Actions