AccMagno

Member since May 2023 • Last active Aug 2023
  • 2 conversations
  • 15 comments

Most recent activity

• 6 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Yeah, but you can't see the festival map icons or what is where.

• in Bangle.js

I'm add CCC( Chaos Communication Camp 2023) and was thinking to make a festival map app for bangle and then you can view the map from the watch, move it and zoom it. How would I start with that? Maybe even make it that way, that you can load your own map on it and you can view it at any festival?

• in Bangle.js

I'm trying this also. Also the update ratio plays big role in what readings you get.

• in Bangle.js

I got a new one. Testing is continued

• 25 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I did everything from other forum post: reset settings, factory reset, scan with different deices, all the bluetooth settings ok, no pass code, pinch from the corner... nothing for a 2-3 weeks. It is not the first time, I lost it, but now I think it really break.

• in Bangle.js

Ok this project is on hold, because I can't connect to my watch anymore. Have to get new one. There is no possibility to connect it by cable, is there?

• in Bangle.js

Yeah I was watching this from the accelrec, but I didn't find any documentation about the options and what to write.

Bangle.accelWr(0x18,0b01110100); // off, +-8g
      Bangle.accelWr(0x1B,0x03 | 0x40); // 100hz output, ODR/2 filter
      Bangle.accelWr(0x18,0b11110100); // +-8g

What happens in here?
    First you turn 8g off?
    Set the update ratio to 100 hz with 0x03? How can I set it to 50 or 30 hz?
    What is ODR/2 filter. Di didn't find anything about this topic.
    And then in the end you turn 8g back?

update: reading from the datapage, I can see why you have to turn the acceleration on and off and what are the update options.
    But still don't understand the '(0x1B,0x03 | 0x40)' part, what happens in here?

• in Bangle.js

just a update:
    tried simple trick by editing Accellog app by changing the "Bangle.setPollInterval(x)" value to 50 ms. First sample gets in around 50 ms, but rest of the values have around 100ms interval. I tried to disable layout updating, because maybe that takes too much time, but didn't help.
    Maybe I need to go with accelrec app and modify it. Maybe it can't write to file so fast. I will continue to try different things.

you can throw for 30 minutes and end up with only like 10 seconds of actual data

True. Now I just want to collect data. If the writing to text file takes too much time, I can make it write only when there is a peak. Otherwise I will just update an array on the ram with new values. Lets see.

Actions