Member since May 2023 • Last active May 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• 8 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Happy, my watch is now running again, Happy

Steps to solve the problem:

1. I ignored the bangle.js device in the Bluetooth list of macOS.
    2. I successfully connected to the App Loader
    3. I removed the Bootloader app
    4. I uploaded the Bootloader again
    5. success

*** many thanks to all ***

• in Bangle.js

Thanks for the instructions

Maybe someone has recognized in the past the start logo screen with additional text “-> Bluetooth” at the bottom of the LCD. After each additionally connect try this text is shown once more.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks for your help

I tried to connect the watch from IDE and get an error message "Connection failed: NetworkError: unsupported device"

Question: How can I delete ".boot0 and .bootcde" using the IDE?

• in Bangle.js

Hi

Working with the Chrome web IDE, I mistakenly choose "Flash" instead of "RAM".

After this clumsiness, I tried to upload the firmware again. After different tries with the web IDE on Mac and with the DFU app on iPhone during 2 days, I take my iPad, removed the protective cover, put watch and iPad close together and tried it again with the DFU app . Lo and behold, as a result of this, I managed to upload the firmware several times. Actually, the firmware version 2v17 is uploaded.

Now I have a problem, to use the watch and specially with the App loader. As a result, I see the the bangle start symbol showing correctly the 2v17 firmware version and a "Loading ..." symbol which stays eternal on the display. Additionally, the following text "=> Bluetooth" is displayed don the bottom of the LCD.

After successfully uploading the firmware, the symbol "Reloading ..." is displayed all the time on the LCD.

Do you have an idea, how I can bring the watch to life.

Artom

Actions