user154806

Member since Mar 2023 • Last active Mar 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• 18 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I just sent an email over; thank you so much for following up on this yourself and for working to resolve the situation.

• in Bangle.js

I did, actually. I initially thought that it needed that to be off to charge at all when I noticed it was there, but it still didn't charge.

• in Bangle.js

I tried using my laptop and desktop computer to charge it with no luck. I left it connected to my desktop while the computer was running for about 20 minutes, but nothing appeared to be happening on the watch, and the button still would not turn it on. And unfortunately I don't have a voltage meter.

• in Bangle.js

I wish it was. Fairly disappointing because I was looking forward to using it. I definitely plan to get a new one so long as I can trade this one back in for it.

• in Bangle.js

I hear you; I can feel the gentle click of the button when pressing it, and I've tried pressing it with firmer pressure to be sure but to no avail. I think I got a defective one, but adafruit is adamant about getting espruino's approval for a refund. I do really like the idea of this watch and want to get one that works

• in Bangle.js

This is a new device, by the way, and not one that just recently started having this issue. It didn't turn on straight out of the box, and doesn't seem to be able to take a charge. Multiple non fast charge USB ports have been tried with the cable that came with the device.

• in Bangle.js

My bangle.js 2 will not turn on. I've tried connecting it to its charger (yes, I let the charger magnetically attract itself to connecting rather than forcing it), pushing the button, holding the button for intervals ranging from 2-10 seconds, and nothing works. It simply won't turn on. I keep looking for answers, and I've been thinking it just happens to be a defective device. The seller, adafruit, keeps telling me to look for trouble shooting steps, except there don't seem to be any.

Actions