user154779

Member since Mar 2023 • Last active Jul 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 9 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thank you! I had completely forgotten about F-Droid and had only checked on Google Play - sorry about this very obvious oversight on my part, it seems the bug has stopped so far. Again, thanks so much for the fast response and helpful advice!

• in Bangle.js

Thanks for looking into it! I had thought that I was running the latest version of Gadgetbridge but completely forgot to check F-Droid for updates. I will install all the latest updates when I get home and see if that will fix it.

• in Bangle.js

Having used my Bangle.js 2 for a few months now, I really like it and am happy how versatile it is.

However, it keeps freezing more frequently lately (or maybe I am just paying more attention to that fact now), and has thus made be late for a number of appointments, thinking it was half an hour earlier than it had actually been.

I can find forum postings about this problem from last year, however I cannot find any fix to this problem so far. Is there anything I can do, or is there are particular watchface that is not affected by this problem?

• in Bangle.js

Oh, did not realise that you are the actual guy behind the watch! Then I'll have to add additional thanks for making a sort-of-pebble successor possible; I really like the Bangle.js so far and am very happy that someone's keeping the e-ink-smartwatch-dream alive. Thank you so much!

• in Bangle.js

Oh, finally got it to worked - Gadgetbridge did not have permissions for phone and call logs (I was sure I had checked that, but I guess I didn‘t). Again, thanks for helping me!

• in Bangle.js

Thank you so much for helping me out! I‘ve connected the watch and clicked on Debug and Incoming call - then the alert comes in perfectly, the watch is buzzing and everything. But still not when it comes to an actual phone call.

• in Bangle.js

Thank you - apologies for putting it into two separate threads, I was not sure of the best place to post this.

• in Bangle.js

I can't get phonecalls to show up on my android phone, no matter which version of Gadgetbridge I use. Is there possibly something very obvious I am not seeing? I checked all the permissions and notifications, it should work (all the non-phone-call-stuff is showing up fine).

• in Bangle.js

Hi - I just started out with my new Bangle.js 2. I love the watch but have the same issue with both the official release of gadgetbridge and the version I installed from F-Droid. Is there a fix for this yet? Gettting notifications for incoming phone calls is one of the main reason I need a smartwatch to begin with.

Actions