eska-muc

Member since Jan 2023 • Last active Jan 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordon, I tried a different charger today and charged for some hours again. Finally the watch started working again. Thank you for your great work and support.

• in Bangle.js

Thank you all for your answers. I tried a different charger today and after some hours, my watch came to life again :-)

So it really seems, that there is no need to exchange the battery for now.

• in Bangle.js

I can measure ~ 5V at the pins of the cable, when attached to a USB charger, so I do not think that it is a bad cable.
    I'm quite sure, that I've attached it in the correct orientation: if the watch lays face down, the cable comes from the left side, if the watch is face up, the cable comes from the right. But there is also no indication of ongoing charging (I can't remember, if there should be some indication).

• in Bangle.js

Hi everyone,
    I got my bangle.js from the original Kickstarter campaign a couple of years ago (and even wrote an app for it). I've not used it for quite a while and now it seems, that the battery is dead: even when I charge for some time (>1h) the watch does not react on any of the buttons.

I found the video on opening the device (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHC925y­ti0

) and the type of the battery (3.7 V 280 mAh 502527) which was mentioned in the video description.

Unfortunately, the video does not show, how to replace the battery, so the question is: does anyone have replaced the battery already and could give some hints, how to do this?

Kind regards,
    eska-muc

Actions