Vlad_TT

Member since Jan 2023 • Last active Jan 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Ive seen some posts with similar problems. So probably. To reduce the package size to download the whole firmware without interference, I haven't seen such an answer in this forum. ( Or I haven't found it...).
    The installation took, 2-3 minutes.
    I have here 2 Bangle.js 1 and installed 2.16 the same way on both. With those settings both installed the firmware without a break.

• in Bangle.js

Well, I've looked for an answer before :). Netherthenless, I found a solution : inside the DFU App, I changed the
    "Number of packets" to 6,
    "Keep bond" to true,
    "External MCU DFU" to true.

With this changes I had no break in the installation and could install 2.16 on the Bangle js 1.

I ve been using Version 2.3

• in Bangle.js

Hi, i have the same problem. Ive flashed my Bangle Js 1 with the nRF ToolBox using DFU.
    I flashed it 2.15 > 2.16. Now im stuck on the same screen..
    I got the .zip from https://www.espruino.com/Download > Bangle.js 1 > Release: espruino_2v16_banglejs.zip. Is there a way I can get the smartwatch to work again?

Edit: When i flashed it with the meantioned software. I use my Smartphone: Huawei p20 pro. From time to time i had to reset the process for each %. example: 1% Progress -> failed : Error : Selected firmware is not compatible with the device. -> restart the process

Actions