rnist

Member since Dec 2022 • Last active Apr 2023
  • 2 conversations
  • 9 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thing is I'm not sure since when this is going on, as lately I have not entered the menu, everything was set-up just right. I'll leave it somewhere to dry and re-try in about a week. Thanks!

• 3 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Hello,

I noticed ghost touches on my bangle 2. On the main menu (single button press) there isn't any, but if I go into settings, sometimes it automatically selects the first or second item in the list(and drills-down in that area of the screen, ending up checking/ unchecking checkboxes repeatedly by itself). When I try to tap the top-left red back button nothing happens but seems correlated with some following ghost taps in top-center screen area.

I re-installed the default apps, I updated firmware and apps to latest and still behaves the same.
    I .. have showered with it .. just checked the barometric hole and I can see a white .. something on the inside, and ... I also managed to get 3 scratches on the screen (not too deep, but I can feel them with a fingernail ).

Currently running it flat with a script found on a post about up-down scroll not working and I'll see if it helps any.

Any ideas on what's the problem and how to fix ?
    Thanks!

• in Bangle.js

Gadgetbridge. In short, needind to delete sms after i have confirmed/checked it is annoying. Sms is not dismissed on watch or on phone unless I delete it from the watch. In my initial go of deleting on confirm i messed something up, i need to revisit what i implemented and see start was wrong, but tight on time lately....

• in Bangle.js

Exactly, that's what I meant by 'text', sms. Shoud of been more clear. I'm currently working on doing the delete for sms, but need time to finish it

• in Bangle.js
    1. No error messages in console.
    2. Removed all messages related apps, no left over messages files anywhere, checked in ide.
      Reinstalled messages, settings menu working now.
      Thanks!
      Really weird that a factory reset did not help.
      Now I'll re-review my code changes and upload the app again, I'll see if settings break again, hopefully not!

Thanks! Happy New Year!

• in Bangle.js

Updated firm to bleeding edge v2. 16.45.
    Did utils rewrite settings.
    Removed messages grid widget(left the default one).
    Did another rewrite settings.

Still getting that error. :|
    Ok, let's say I messed something up, but what I don't get is how come factory reset did not help.
    How could I debug this?

• in Bangle.js

I was working on adjustments on the messagesgui app, and I thought I messed up the settings for messages on my branch, but .... ended up doing a factory reset and re-install everything from the official bangle apps , and I still get an error when going to Settings->apps -> messages .
    Is it just me ?

Error message is : Messages: Invalid settings! BTN1 to go back

I'm on firmware 2v16 ,
    Possible relevant installed apps:
    Android integration 0.19 , Messages Grid Widget 0.04, Messages 0.58, Message Widget 0.03, Message UI 0.63

• in Bangle.js

These do seem obvious now, but I'm not familiar with the codebase.
    Thanks a bunch!

Actions