tompretty

Member since Dec 2022 • Last active Feb 2023
  • 2 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thanks - it's working great! I've swapped out my old Apple watch for it and I'm so happy with the change! No more charging every day, and it's so much easier to start hacking some code for it.

Thanks for making such a great product!

• in Bangle.js

Hi all,

I've been using the Berlin Clock clock face on my Bangle.js 2 and I'm really liking it. It's fun an unique and certainly gets peoples' attention when they see it!

I'm still a little slow at reading it, so I made a little app to help practice with: clock coach.

There are almost no features - it flashes red if you get it wrong, and it flashes green if you get it right and generates a new random time. You can check the code here.

Maybe nobody cares about this, but thought I'd share just incase!

After I perfect this clock face, I'm planning on checking out the Binary Watch clock face next...

• in Bangle.js

Ahh this is really silly but I think I just wasn't pressing the button correctly...

Well seems to be working great and I'm very excited to start hacking around with it!

• in Bangle.js

Hi there,

I just received my Bangle.js 2 today. It had no battery out of the box and I'm unable to get it to charge. I've had a read through this question and this one. I don't have a volt meter to test but I've tried removing the tape over the charging contacts and warming it up but neither have worked.

Any suggestions?

Actions