Pomegranate

Member since Nov 2022 • Last active Jan 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

That was it! Updating to 2v16 worked; thanks for the help.

• in Bangle.js

I've tried all the settings you've listed, but nothing changed. I didn't know the notification was supposed to open immediately when you're on the clock screen. All it does for me is show an icon in the widget bar. Could it have something to do with the firmware? I'm on 2v15, I did see something about a new version, 2v16.

• in Bangle.js

Ah, I should have read the README for the Messages app; it only vibrates when in an app on your bangle, but not on the watchface. That explains my issue, but now I have another question: is there a way to make it also vibrate when it's displaying the watchface?

• in Bangle.js

I just got my bangle yesterday, and so far I'm loving it. However, when I get a notification it just doesn't vibrate (notifications work as expected in every other aspect). As far as I can tell all other vibrations are working, and I've gone through all possible settings thrice to find some settings I've accidentally turned off, but to no avail. It's connected to my android phone with gadgetbridge, and after tweaking with some settings I've managed to make it vibrate once, but after that it stopped working again without me changing anything.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do?

Actions