jrjdavidson

Member since Aug 2022 • Last active Jun 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Ok, you were right, I was using toolbox. I installed nRF connect and followed your instructions. There is nothing else on the watch screen apart from the DFU Start and btn1 = reboot message. I can not see ‘ Dfu Targ’ or anything else that would resemble the Banglejs in the list on nRF Connect at any time.

After a minute or so, the watch reboots with the brief message

SW reset
    DFU ZV12

Check storage
    No new fm

Booting…

Next I see the bangle js screen, and at the bottom there os an arrow pointing to the right with the word “Bluetooth”

As for your first question, I’m not sure exactly what you mean but I had been wearing the watch continuously until the Bluetooth stopped working and put it aside after that. As I only really use the Bluetooth to upload new apps and update apps, I’m not sure exactly when it stopped working.

• in Bangle.js

kia ora Gordon, I believe I did try that ( I think I saw the suggestion on another post here), but it was a while a go now so I'll try again tonight

• in Bangle.js

Tena koutou,

Big fan of the Banglejs, got a kickstarter version and and played with it a bit, but must admit my favourite function was the “movement reminder” to get me moving if I’ve been in front of my computer for too long!
    Unfortunately I’m no longer able to connect to the banglejs via Bluetooth. I saw a few conversations here that covered the topic, and tried to follow all the steps. I’ve rebooted with all the various combinations. I’ve reset to factory settings. I’ve left the watch to dry in rice just in case, as someone else suggested. I also tried using the nRF toolbox app but the watch doesn’t appear there either. I tried pinching the corner as was suggested elsewhere but no change either.
    It’s been a month or so that I haven’t been able to connect, and the time on the watch I has starting drifting so I can’t even use it as a watch anymore!

I did crack the bottom left of the screen, not sure how but it’s just the very edge. It worked fine for a long time after that happened, so I don’t believe it’s related.
    I haven’t really put the watch on in a weeks now and it’s still got battery life, which is quite amazing!

Any advice welcome!

Ngā mihi,
    Jonathan

Actions