user144386

Member since May 2022 • Last active Jul 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• 16 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I will give the app another try with the next firmware update and tell you the results. If it fails I can always via the toolbox (I use an android phone)...

• in Bangle.js

The app loader said my firmware version was not the latest and I could update it within the app. As I remember the firmware update app showed a message with two version numbers, both the same (2V12). I thought maybe a typo and the app should know what to do, so I started the update process. It showed a progress bar and no error messages afterward...

Maybe the app only deleted the old 2V12 firmware and did not flash the newer 2V13?

That was the first time I used the firmware update via the app, I always updated my bangle.js 1 via the toolbox with no problems at all....

• in Bangle.js

I used the Firmware Update app in the App Loader. There were no error messages, everything seems ok. Is there any possibility that the app flashed me a bangle.js 1 firmware by mistake? I also own a bangle.js 1 but that watch was disconnected at that time. Just before I tried to update the firmware I succesfully uploaded watchfaces to the bangle.js 2.

• in Bangle.js

Update:

I got the watch out of the boot loop... Setting to dfu-mode and flashing via the toolbox this time with the correct device DfuTarg did the job... arggghhh... noob error...

• in Bangle.js

I have flashed my newly arrived bangle.js2 via app loader firmware update from firmware version 2v12 to 2v13 (no problems) and now the watch stucks in an endless boot loop:

LOCKUP
    DFU ZV1Z

CHECK STORAGE
    NO NEW FW

BOOTING...

If I press the button long enough I can get it into DFU Mode but when I try to flash the firmware via the toolbox it looses connection and start with the bootloop allover again...

any hints? how can I get out of the boot loop?

Actions