Rebeca

Member since Feb 2022 • Last active Nov 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 23 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

The contacts are not corroded, I already cleaned them.
    The usb cable is ok, I can read 5V on the pins. I also have used a different cable, connected it directly to 5v and still not charging.
    E.getBattery() returns "2" and analogRead(D3) returns values around "0.25".
    Any idea what can be wrong?

• in Bangle.js

The watch turns on, but it's not charging anymore :(
    When I remove the power cable it runs for some seconds, but then it dies :(
    Is there any trick to revive the battery?

• in Bangle.js

Had the same issue, it was not charging.
    Jump starting the watch did the trick. Thank you so much.
    I was so sad that my bangle was broken. I'm loving this watch!!
    Thanks @Gordon. ❤️

• in Porting to new Devices

humm ok. I think I understand now.
    Thank you 🙏

Thankd, another kind user as already shared an hex with me.
    I guess that there is some bug with the firmware "espruino_2v12.917_rockbuf.zip" I install "boot" and then "Main" and once I go install "launcher" it gives an error with "p undefined".
    With that firmware I can install all of the apps in the following order: "Boot ", "launcher", "Settings" and "Main" but then nothing is displayed on the screen.
    Older firmwares work fine, I'm using "espruino_2v11.STEP_rock.zip"

updates:
    I was able to connect to SWD, but nrf chip was protected, disabling protection wipes the flash.
    I've used espruino_2v01_nrf52832.hex to be able to boot it.
    Followed the tutorial again from the step of flashing the bootloader via the Web IDE.
    Setting bootloader settings via Web IDE doesn't work, however via SWD I was able to modify the bootloader settings( IUCR partition).
    Tried to install a new espruino image but DaFlasher fails with error: "Error GATT ERROR".

I think that maybe there is some problem rebooting to DFU mode, that's why DaFlahser is not able to read the BTLE service that is only broadcasted by DFU mode

Any idea or any file that could help me unbrick the watch?

Thank you very much!!!! it looks way easier on your video. It's open now :D
    I'm a bit lost now. Which pins do I need to connect to SWD interface?

How simple?
    I removed the screws, but it seems that they are merely decorative. And the other parts seem glued. tried hot gun with no luck.
    Any tips for opening this?

Tried that combination with both of the buttons and it didn't work.
    I'm searching for BT devices after doing the combination and no device appear.
    There's a small chance that the battery is not fully drained, I will wait one more day and try again.

Tried it on a Kospet Rock, firmware: MOY-NAY3 and got a brick :(
    I followed the instructions to downgrade (verified the firm and it was OK, bootloader start addresses were OK), but it brick on step 7 from the tutorial.
    It entered bootloader (DfuTarg), and I've installed espruino_2v10.102_magic3-SPIFLASH.zip using DaFlasher, it was completed successfully but it wont boot anymore, the green leds from the heart rate sensor turn on very dimmed. (they get very bright for a small amout of time when I connect the charger, and then dim again)
    Even after battery dying , pressing button and connecting the charger wont enter bootloader.
    Don't know if it was bad luck or something related with the firmware/board version.
    If there's some incompatibility with this firm/board it may be useful to warn other users and prevent some bricks.
    Either way, thanks @jeffmer and @fanoush for this port.

Actions