Member since Jan 2022 • Last active Mar 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Did you get an answer to this?

• in Bangle.js

OK, some advice from Reddit seems to have worked:

I too had an issue with this when I initially switched. What seemed to fix it for me was using the "Install Default Apps" option from the app loader and then reinstalling the apps I wanted. Not an ideal fix but it's my goto solution when things act a bit funky with my bangle. I guess it makes sure everything starts with a clean slate

• in Bangle.js

I've deleted it from the GadgetBridge app on my phone and re-paired it, and it still doesn't work.

• in Bangle.js

OK, hopefully, I am missing something simple...

I have been using the Gadgetbridge android app (not the one from the play store) with the GadgetBridge widget on my Bangle2. Then I saw that it was no longer recommended, and there was a new Android Integration app. So I uninstalled the Gadgetbridge widget and installed the new one. Now the app on my phone says it is connected, but it no longer notifies messages and when I try "Find Lost Device" it says the Gadgetbridge isn't on my watch.
    I have the messages widget and the latest version of the Gadgetbridge app on my phone?

In the meantime I have gone back to the Gadgetbridge widget and it seems to be working fine.

Any suggestions that I can try?
    Thanks

Actions