Ocim

Member since Dec 2021 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 6 conversations
  • 44 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

More buttons also allows you to do things without having to look at the watch, for example increase the volume or decline a call

• in Bangle.js

It is the same for me with the "message list" app. SMS persists always on the watch

• in Bangle.js

I agree and for me the battery also lasts longer now

• in Bangle.js

I can confirm the same. Thanks!

• in Bangle.js

@avanc, yes that works too. I think somehow the connection is not removed on the watch when the phone switches off Bluetooth. If I walk too far from the phone the watch will reconnect to it when I return in range. But if I turn off Bluetooth it does not reconnect after turning Bluetooth back on.
    Can you try if the watch reconnects when you walk out of range and then return in range?

• in Bangle.js

Same here, I quit and then start the Gadgetbridge app to get it working again. Sometimes a restart of the watch is also needed.

• in Bangle.js

It works, I loaded 10 apps and it seems fine. more responsive even, compared to the old version

Device Type BANGLEJS
    Firmware Version 2v17.2437
    Apps Installed boot (0.57), berlinc (0.07), launch (0.20), messageicons (0.05), messagegui (0.65), widmessages (0.04), messages (0.58), android (0.23), setting (0.59), widclk (0.07)

• in Bangle.js

I disabled bluetooth on my phone and noticed later that the watch had booted. It seems to be completely empty though. 0 apps installed.

• in Bangle.js

Flashing the unpacked file worked, however it is now showing "Erasing Storage area..." for about 2 hours already and it does not seem to complete. How long should this take maximum?

• in Bangle.js

It did not work, tried it a few times via the Android DFU app and got an error (see attached). Then I tried it this morning using the Web IDE but that tried to flash the default v17 automatically before I could select the file. I hit the cancel button but that was a mistake because now I the watch is not doing booting properly anymore and I get a bank0 invalid message. I cannot connect to the watch anymore, so I guess it is bricked?

Actions