kenp

Member since Dec 2021 • Last active Mar 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 10 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thank you so much!

• in Bangle.js

Sorry for the time delay, Iwas on vacation for a week.

Pin does seem to be not "springy" enough to come out as far as the others.
    but, I think its still making contact and the watch is still not charging.

Were these guaranteed for some amount of time? If so how do I get a replacement?

• in Bangle.js

I will check that and post a reply later today.

Thanks

• in Bangle.js

...also, it has charged twice since I received it. No problems then.
    No corrosion. I was getting low on charge and was deleting some clocks and playing around with my own clock face that I'd been working on.

I haven't actually worn it for more than a hour or 2 as I'd been trying to learn the IDE and how to code a watch face. Mostly its been sitting on my desk.

• in Bangle.js

o the contacts on the rear of the watch look like? Are they clean, or do they seem corroded slightly

• in Bangle.js

No corrosion.
    Left on the charger all night. I will try some additional time with another charger block.

• in Bangle.js

Hi, i am having the exact same issue. Doesn't seem to be charging. I am getting voltage through the wire but nothing on the watch. I am going to leave it on overnight. its been on the charger 3 hours already.

i can give you my email if needed.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks, also, not so proficient with JS, but I'll try some things to see if its possible to load a few images to the watch, then through the buttons or touchscreen scroll through. Had something like that for my Pebble, using an array, but not sure how to do that in JS.

Thoughts?

Actions