lluisrovira

Member since Nov 2021 • Last active Jun 2022
  • 3 conversations
  • 9 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Hello,

I've changed the minification parameters but the issue still been happening.

I will try your last suggest today.

Thanks

Hello,

I used the default configuration settings for compile and send the code.

I moved back to Espruino 2v10 and it has worked perfect!

Thanks,

Hello,

I found an issue when uploading code to MDBT42Q. I used the espruino web ide, the device has the firmware version number 2.11.

| |_ ___ ___ _ ||___ ___
    | |_ -| . | _| | | | | . |
    |
    |_| || |_|||_|_|

|_| espruino.com

2v11 (c) 2021 G.Williams
    Espruino is Open Source. Our work is supported
    only by sales of official boards and donations:
    http://espruino.com/Donate

I've upload the code (attached here) to flash memory, to maintain it after power off. After sucessfully code upload the device sends me this message:

| |_ ___ ___ _ ||___ ___
    | |_ -| . | _| | | | | . |
    |
    |_| || |_|||_|_|

|_| espruino.com

2v11 (c) 2021 G.Williams
    Espruino is Open Source. Our work is supported
    only by sales of official boards and donations:
    http://espruino.com/Donate

Uncaught Error: Unable to find or create file
    at line 1 col 1144
    ...;\n setupFan();\n}",0,1967);

^

Uncaught Error: Unable to find or create file
    at line 2 col 1031
    ...------\");\n}, 1000);",1024);

Few minutes later the espruino seems to restart itself disconnecting the bluetooth conection from the laptop.

The most curious part is that if I copy and paste the source code directly to the terminal on the same Espruino web ide, it works perfectly.

I would like some help to understand the cause of this behaviour.

Thank you,

• 5 comments

Hi,

Yes, this what I think it's happening. Unfortunately I didn't have time to create a testbench to test it yet. I want to do it, as soon as possible, for sharing with you and try to discover where is the problem.

Hi,

As part of my research I seen this part of code, so I was confident that the indications will work. The problem appeared when I needed to communicate with the above mentioned device(Xiaomi Mi Scale 2).

The characteristic that I need to use has only set as true the indicate parameter. I've written some code to subscribe using the startNotifications() function, the problem is that I only received one packet of data, after that it seems that the device get stuck as is waiting for the ACK packet necesary to finish the indication reading procedure.

I will try to create using 2 espruino devices an example to do it more reproducible without buying a Scale.

Thank you for your fast response.

• in The Place for Patreon Patrons

Hello,

I'm not a experienced devOps but you can use cloudflare as DNS server, then you don't need to configure any certificate. You could use their proxy and configure a rule to connect to your server using http.

Hello,

I have a Xiaomi MI Scale 2 and I want to read the weight using an MDBT42Q using it's BLE. I've found the protocol defined here: https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale/wi­ki/Xiaomi-Bluetooth-Mi-Scale

For reading the weight I need to subscribe to the 00002a9d-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb Gatt Characteristic. This characteristic enables me to subcribe to it using indications (not notifications).

I wolud like to know if it's posible to subscribe to indications in a similar way that is used for notifications (startNotifications function).

Thank you in advance.

Actions