PeerDavid

Member since Nov 2021 • Last active Mar 2023
  • 6 conversations
  • 92 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

For HRM I think its now possible to select "update only on click". But I think the same would be nice for the steps -- I think they are also updated quite often.

• in Bangle.js

--I got the same -- little hack: You can simply click at the top, then it selects one setting and after going "back" it works :)

• in Bangle.js

This could help too: HomeAssistant exposes an api such that its easy for other apps or widgets to send custom triggers to home assistant: ha.sendTrigger("MY_CUSTOM_TRIGGER"). So in your widget you could easily check if its charging and above a certain level and send a trigger to stop charging (I currently use mystrom in HA)

• in Bangle.js

Regarding the hanging tapping bug -- I guess its due to my lock heuristic where I try to prevent taps whenever the previous info was not shown yet -- otherwise it can happen that e.g. alt. is drawn above the next info...

I will also work on this and refactoring into a module will fix both, AI and BW.

Thanks for your reports it really helps a lot to improve it and I really like to maintain and improve my clocks :D

• in Bangle.js

BW clock writes settings when you exit the clock, but when it hangs there and you exit it will try to start there again... I will look into this when I have time, unfortunately I'm a bit busy right now :/

I will also try to refactor this interaction into the module such that it can be used by BW and AI clock :)

• in Bangle.js

Thanks a lot!
    And sure, if it happens again or if I'm able to reproduce it I will let you know :)

qmsched is not installed on my Bangle -- this is the list of apps that I have on my Bangle in case it helps:

health, widlock, linuxclock, lcars, agpsdata, swp2clk, ptlaunch, bwclk, weather, hrm, ha, sched, smpltmr, info, agenda, widminbt, widbata, widChargingStatus, pebble, android, neonx, 93dub, scicalc, spotrem, kbmulti, messages, aiclock, antonclk, widmsggrid, boot, slopeclock, launch, setting, widpa

• in Bangle.js

Oh wow it definitely feels much faster now and I love your new slopeclock! Looks really really great and the animation is really smooth :D

Nevertheless, I think I found one little issue -- but I'm not 100% sure if its the settings app or the firmware update: I can no more open the LCD settings -- I already tried to re-write the settings, I tried an older settings version (0.49) and I removed the setting.json file completely, but I always get the following error (read via Web IDE):

Uncaught Error: Cannot read property 'wakeOnBTN1' of undefined
     at line 29 col 630 in setting.app.js
    ...N1':{value:settings.options.wakeOnBTN­1,format:boolFormat,onc...
                                  ^
    in function "showLCDMenu" called from line 14 col 127 in setting.app.js
    showLCDMenu()
                ^
    in function "b" called from line 1 col 79
    ...if("function"==typeof b)b(l);else if("object"==typeof b)if("...
                                  ^
    in function "select" called from line 1 col 52
    c.y<a.y-4||(b=k(c.y),(0>f||0<=b)&&b<d.c&­&d.select(b))
                                                       ^
    in function "p" called from line 1 col 17
    d.handled||p(a,d)
                    ^
    in function called from system

Update1: I also downloaded the setting.json file if it helps as it seems that some props are missing in my settings.json file.
    Update2: If I manually upload the "settings.min.js" file from the setting github repo everything works fine again. So not sure if only my Bangle was corrupted but I found it a bit strange that rewrite settings did not help...

• in Bangle.js

Nice idea! When I have some time I can add this feature 😃

• in Bangle.js

Thats great!

• in Bangle.js

Quite interesting -- do you have some measurements?

Actions