user124807

Member since Jan 2021 • Last active Feb 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Yes it's the right way. I did charge it on arrival and now is seems problematic.
    see photo - it's been charging for a few hours but the green indicator is not moving.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks Gordon.
    Now I have an issue with charging.
    Thinking of returning it and ordering it from here. At least I know I'm getting a new piece.

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordon,
    Thanks very much for your response.
    I ordered the watch from Adafruit Industries in the US and it definitely looks like it was not new and tampered with prior. Should I be concerned that the HW is not original? It arrived in 2 days so don't think customs opened it as the mail packaging was unopened. However inside the package, the black Bangle.js box was not sealed.

In any case I followed your instructions and now see the menus and am able to connect to bluetooth and upload apps.
    I am however not able to connect to my usual Mac via bluetooth (using another MAC though works), just wondering if there are particular versions of browsers this does not work with as I'm using chrome, and bluetooth does not find the device.

Thanks again.

• in Bangle.js

Apologies, better image uploaded.
    Also meant (no bluetooth) not wifi.

No I am not able to view the device using a phone or PC, within their list of discovered B.T. devices?i.e Bangle is NOT broadcasting.

I have followed the Powering off if completely broken⇠
    Long-press BTN1 + BTN2 for about 6 seconds until the screen goes blank
    Keep pressing them while a progress bar of ==== goes across the screen
    The watch will start vibrating
    Release the 2 buttons
    Your watch may restart if it hasn’t been turned off since the last firmware update. If so, repeat the process again.

All steps and all steps agree. Though the watch did not restart i.e did not show the time only showed battery level and then after a couple of seconds showed a blank screen. Then I pressed Button 1 and the time appeared again.

I am NOT able to get to the setting menu with button 2. Buttons 2 and 3 do nothing.

• in Bangle.js

Just bought the bangle.js. there is no welcome screen. Buttons 2 and 3 do not do anything.
    Also cannot see bluetooth indicator on watch - thought it came with bluetooth - so I can't connect.
    The attached is the only screen I can see. (note no bluetooth)
    Is this a faulty watch?

Actions