jumpbucker01

Member since Dec 2020 • Last active Mar 2021
  • 0 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Good news from here at least; there was indeed much grease inside the screen an on the inner cover next to it. After cleaning both thoroughly, the ghost touches are gone, and everything works as expected.. yay!

• in Bangle.js

I tested this while wearing it, lying it on table, holding it in different ways, with or w/o touching the side buttons, etc... it's always like the described behaviour.
    Tried also rebooting while in these 'modes'.

But OK, so I'll give it a try and open / clean it.

• in Bangle.js

Hey there, unfortunately I am observing constant accidential triggering of touch buttons on my Bangle.js (since the beginning).

When I open the timer app it will mostly trigger first on right side (the Seconds increment to 1, and after that also on the left side). Sometimes there's a little time between, sometimes it is as fast like swiping left. This is makes music control and the touch driven apps rather unusable for me.

Is there any reason we could think of to fix that - maybe as simple as a disassembly and cleaning out, or add a small sheet to separate/isolate two components inside that interfere?

• in Bangle.js

LCD timeout

• in Bangle.js

maybe disable BLE

• in Bangle.js

In this context I would greatly appreciate the possibility to set alternative LCD options for a daily time period. Like a copy of the existing settings group 'lcd' but only applied during a certain time.

In this way, you could set a 'night mode' for the lcd (e.g. having less brightness, no wake on twist), which could save power noticeably during the night. And you would not manually have to change lcd settings all the time, when you still like the wake on twist during the day very much (like me).
    regards, Daniel

Actions