Mechanical engineer with passion for micro-controllers.
Most recent activity
When you open Putty just press Enter on keyboard and type
reset() and press Enter again.
You will see...
I get it...this button in IDE with arrow pointing up is upload...ok
But Native is working I am so excited!!!
How can I upload my code to the board?
- first you need to download STM32 Cube Programmer from STM site
- then you need connect STM32F4 discovery board with both USB connectors
- if you install STM32 Cube Programmer then start it (with board plugged on both USB's)
you will see this picture after it starts up...
- click Connect (upper right corner)
- if you are lucky you will see this picture
- then you click button Erasing & Programming (it is one on the left with arrow pointing hard drive or soething...) the you will see next picture
- click Browse and find File path to you .bin file, your firmware for board
- when you find it first click Full Chip Erase when it finish then click option Start programming
- then you need to install Virtual COM port drivers from STM site when you finish installation of
it then find on which virtual com port is your board (my is on COM30)
- open Putty or similar program, and open com port after that you must see picture
after you RESET your board
- write reset() command in Putty window and press Enter
- if you lucky you will see picture
that it is
note: also you need ST LINK drivers !!!
I have problem with COM port on Espruino Web IDE, I can't connect my board with IDE
When I mean good I mean right .bin file for this microcontroler on board.
Hi did you find good .bin file for microcontroler on black pill board on Espruino download list of firmvers?
If you do/can I will be glad to describe you whole flash process I will add pictures too but you must have right firmvare aka .bin file.
I not mention that I use Win 7 64-bit.