dapgo

Member since Jun 2020 • Last active Jan 2023
  • 11 conversations
  • 77 comments

learning

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I am aware of 'Widget Editor' app and it works perfectly but probably many users are not aware of the existence of the app.

I think for new users the best is to have the functionality available by default.

• in Bangle.js

I noticed that some times an app (a clock/watch) executed by the emulator is not the same that I uploaded to storage and tested on a previous time but an older one.

Curiously when i upload a new file to storage during all the session it really seems properly overwritten. For example I can leave the app and execute again from launcher or storage and always it is executing the updated code.

Have you experience it? Ideas besides clearing the cache/storage?

• in Bangle.js

What about allowing the widget configuration from the apploader page?

As solutions I can imagine:

• Modifying through regexp following line of code before uploading
      WIDGETS["wdclkbttm"]={area:"br",...

• Implementing on default bangle system code/function from Widget Editor

• in Bangle.js

unfortunately i feel that it is a a too complicated task for me :|

Anyway I suppose this middle button function is not that important for bangle.js2 users and bangle.sj1 users can test on the real device.

• in Bangle.js

I haven't used the banglejs2, but for more than a year I am using the bangle.js1 as a daily driver.

Yes, before that, it was just a gadget/toy for experiments, but at the moment I found the watch very stable, batt last many days, good apps are continuously improving, and even some of them are useful for my life.

Hardware can't be improved but bjs2 fw/software maybe requires more polish.

I had other smartwatches before from garmin or smartthings with better look and plastics but I prefer the bangle ecosystem.

• in Bangle.js

Bangle.js 1 display can't be read back from - getPixel always returns 0 in Bangle 1

Why? is it related to BJS1 lower specs?
    BTW getpixel works fine on BJS2

• in Bangle.js

You should be able to just press right in the middle of the screen to activate both?

@Gordon Yes, in a real bangle.js touching on the middle area1+area2 is associated to the simulated area 3.
    However, in using the simulator the cursor must be touching in a specific point of the screen.
    For better simulation of a action with a finger, i think the pointer should have a diameter of ¿2 o3 cms?

• in Bangle.js

no errors in console. What fW do U have ? Maybe it is related with the use of Certain widgets, but I tested before and after removing most of them

Actions