user111163

Member since Apr 2020 • Last active May 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Many thanks for the quick answer. I had "resetting without loading any code" tried before, but probably released BTN2 too fast. Now it finally worked. It took me a few tries to delete the apps, because somehow the bluetooth connection broke down often, for whatever reason. But now the clock works again! :)

Apart from the apps of the App loader I had only tried my own clock app, which was not set as default. But I had played around with the HID feature before.

• in Bangle.js

For some time now I can't get from the standard clock app into the menu with BTN2. The button works, because I can wake up the clock with it. I tried to install the latest firmware. When trying to update the firmware to 2v05.56 with DFU I only get the error message "upload failed: insufficient resources". So I installed 2v05.48 successfully.

Apart from the DFU mode I can't connect to the clock via Bluetooth anymore, neither via the IDE, the App Loader nor via gadgetbridge.

Shortly before the clock app starts, "-> null" appears at the bottom left of the start screen.

I don't know what else I could try. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

• in Bangle.js

I had also tried the 8, but unfortunately without any effect. So then probably a hardware problem after all? Is there a way to find out?

• in Bangle.js

I have no idea how to determine the direction from the three absolute values, but these values seem plausible to me (I rotated the clock around an axis, one value remained almost constant and the other values increased or decreased, just as I would have expected when rotating around an axis). If I orientate the clock to north, I get (I thought correctly) the 0 for heading, unfortunately I get the same value for an orientation approximately to south. I do not understand the values of heading at all. Since they change reproducibly in the same way, I also assume that the calculation of heading is wrong. Maybe someone else can confirm this (?)

• in Bangle.js

I have the same problem, the compass points in one direction, if I turn with it, the compass needle moves as well. I have also tried a calibration as described here, but without any change. Has something improved with you?

Actions