enilkcals

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Apr 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

So there is, thanks I hadn't clocked that and makes sense not to organise things in this manner.

• 3 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Hi,

I've installed the Gadgetbridge app on the Bangle.js and whilst the icon is shown in the status bar of the watches screen it's not listed under the available apps.

Tried uninstall & reinstalling, refreshing the device as instructed. Also restarting the phone, but no joy.

The Gadgetbridge app on the phone sees and can connect to the Bangle.js fine & the status bar icon indicates whether its connected or not but earlier versions had a few simple settings available.

Has the app changed such that it doesn't have a listing & settings?

• in Bangle.js

No beep here either, but no need for a refund.

I'll give the fix above a whirl.

• in Bangle.js

Brilliant, that appears to have done the trick, GadgetBridge has found it instantly. Thanks user110732 :-)

• in Bangle.js

I too am having difficulty connecting using Gadgetbridge v0.4 from F-droid. I've tried the suggested reset but no joy.

1. I turn BlueTooth off on the phone then back on.
    2. On the Bangle under GadgetBridge I change "Connected" to "True", it shows a grey icon at the top.
    3. Start Gadgetbridge on the phone, Add device and then Start Discovery.
    4. GadgetBridge searches then nothing, and repeated Start Discovery don't appear to scan again, have to kill and restart the app.

Stumped.

Actions