Ryzokuken

Member since Dec 2019 • Last active Jan 2020
  • 0 conversations
  • 10 comments

Compilers Hacker at Igalia, Node.js Core Collaborator. he/him.

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Unfortunately, no. It's probably a bigger problem 😅

Also, I lack the know-how required to debug it.

• in Bangle.js

I believe I'm a lost cause at this point. I've tried everything and am using the latest versions (newest firmware and Gadgetbridge 0.41.0) yet my Pixel won't connect to the watch. I keep scanning, it finds all sorts of other devices but not the Bangle.js. On the other hand, my Bangle.js's Bluetooth works just fine for loading apps and stuff...

• in Bangle.js

@Andrewmk what about inside the Bangle.js app? What did you do? Just go to "Find Phone" and click on "on" and proceed to the settings app? There was an update to the Gadgetbridge Android app today, but I still have the same issue. My phone cannot manage to find the Bangle.js, unfortunately. What's even more irritating that it found an MiBand, and I found an old MiBand in the drawer.

But not the Bangle.js lol. I just cannot manage to make it show up and I have no clue what's wrong.

• in Bangle.js

@Andrewmk Hi, that didn't work. Please check your DMs, I can give more specific info there, if you'd like to help me figure this one out...

• in Bangle.js

I installed the Gadgetbridge application from F-Droid (0.40.0) and the Gadgetbridge app for Bangle.js.

I cannot manage to connect my phone with the Bangle.js, even though I went to the application on my watch and clicked "On" in the "Find Phone" menu multiple times. Am I missing something here? Could someone please help me out? I'd be glad to help out by writing a more comprehensive guide once I manage to figure it out myself.

Thanks!

Actions