Jurand

Member since May 2018 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 4 conversations
  • 19 comments

Once a grandmaster in the noble art of Pixel-Wrangling and Font-Finessing, with a venerable 15-year reign over the kingdoms of Computer Graphics and DTP Operations, I found myself at a crossroads in the grand year of 2016. In a move that shocked the masses (or at least my cat), I hung up my virtual brushes and laid down my rulers, embarking on a quest most daring. I traded the safety of my artistic haven for the wild, untamed lands of Programming, seeking to don the mantle of a Software Engineer.

Yes, you read that right. After a decade and a half of making the digital canvas my domain, commanding armies of pixels with the ease of a seasoned general, I decided to confront the final boss: Code itself. Like a wizard choosing to forsake his magical staff for the arcane secrets of another realm, I plunged headfirst into this new adventure.

And so, here I stand (or sit, given the nature of the job), a transformed entity. I am no longer just the artist who could make your photos pop and your layouts sing but also the engineer who weaves logic and creativity into a tapestry of code. From visual maestro to software sage, my journey has been nothing short of a quest for the ages, chronicled here for your reading pleasure.

Most recent activity

Actions