user75202

Member since Mar 2017 • Last active Mar 2017
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 7 comments

Truly thanks Mr. Gordon, i have tought to use the passbook format to popup with a minimal tech data directly on phone so to didn't have to intalla custom app and so on but it seem that i need to pass a passbook via email or sms or something similar to make things works and this require that potential visitor of building must download or register themselves ... i'm trying to find a way so user no need to install, register or link to anything but just agree to read message and voilĂ  ... maybe I'm trying something impossible :) thanks a lot for Yoru reply ...

damn You are right sorry for asking this no sense question ... I'm trying to find a way to send a passbook file so to truly have no need to register email, use sms or any other thing but send the file as a device were detected in the field of action of puckjs as a ibeacon ... for example i would like to place a puckjs over a fire dept extinguish hardware so as i'm near of it on my phone popup a message that allow me to link to a tech data sheet

I'm asking to myself if it will be possibile send automatically a URL to any device witch enter a field of action of the puckjs wifi

Actions