h3rald

Member since Jan 2017 • Last active Oct 2017
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in ESP32

Sorted and managed to flash properly :)

By looking into the provisions.sh script, I was able to get the files from within the following archive:

https://github.com/espruino/EspruinoBuil­dTools/raw/master/esp32/deploy/app.tgz

...Maybe you could distribute them along with the official distribution package...

• in ESP32

Hi,

I tried to follow the docs on how to flash an ESP32 board, and I read that from release 1v92 pre-built binaries should be available.

I downloaded the 1v92 release zip file and indeed I found an espruino_1v92_esp32.bin file. But what about the two other files: bootloader.bin and partitions_espruino.bin? Is there anywhere I can get those two files as well without having to manually build (I did try building the firmware but didn't go that well).

Thank you in advance,

• in News

Hi Gordon!

Well basically I just repeated the process:

1. Go to the binaries folder with Safari on my iPhone.
    2. Click the file and from the share menu import it into NRF Toolbox app.
    3. Put the Puckjs in flash mode and flash.

I am now running the latest version on My Puck and it's working perfectly! I got it to advertise sensor data as manufacturer GAP data and basically it now works as a "smart" beacon the periodically advertises fresh sensor data.

I may post about it in another section of the forum later on, it may be interesting to someone.

Thanks again for building such an amazing little thing!

• in News

Nevermind, managed to flash it correctly in the end. weird, but better this way :)

• in News

Hi,

I tried re-flashing my Puck.js with this newest firmware using the nRF Toolbox app on iOS and after the flashing process is completed (successfully, it seems), I can no longer see my Puck.js. I tried scanning with many different apps and my laptop, and it just doesn't show up.

If I re-flash with version 1v90, everything works as normal.

I tried three times, even re-downloaded the file, but it seems it just doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for all the great work on Espruino btw, it is truly an amazing project! :)

Actions