jdelatorre

Member since Dec 2016 • Last active Jan 2017
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

I am a telecom engineer, and have worked with many embedded wireless systems and also as electronic designer. I decided to buy puck just for curiosity.

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Yes, I also tried to use another USB 4.0 external dongle, but although I install it, Bluetooth is lost, like zombie.
    Now I am trying to do next, I think it could be a good option for all Windows 8 & 8.1 users with similar problems:

1. I have an android 6.0 phone and I have checked I am able to control my puck from chrome installed on it following 'getting started with puck'.
    2. I have installed vysor (http://www.vysor.io) on my PC. Really easy, you can follow steps on web, and then you can use your phone from your laptop while you charge it :-), so you have keyboard and mouse for using web IDE on your phone.

Sure, you also can try these two ways:

• Andromium.
    • Connect your phone to a tv screen and use a bluetooth keyboard & mouse to program directly the puck on your phone using web IDE.

Maybe is not the comfortablest way, but it is an option. Well, write now I have installed it. Now I need to make time for using it in this way.

Kind regards,

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Dear all,

I was trying to use Windows 8.1, really do not know if it was a problem with Zadig or any Windows updating, but I lost my Bluetooth port. After many, many recovery trials, finally I reset my Windows system to the original one set when I bought it (Windows 8), really a nightmare because I lost all my installed software :-(, you know software environments for programming, ...

Now, I am at the same point: I see the puck, but cannot pair with it. I am able of doing it with my phone, but Windows does not achieve it. Must I press any button or doing something on puck for pairing it?

Zadig says I am already using the WinUSB driver, but no success.

Kind regards,

Juan

Actions