PeterS

Member since Dec 2016 • Last active May 2022
  • 3 conversations
  • 18 comments

Love tech, want to add my puck.js to my domotica setup: pilight, zwave, mqtt, opentherm gateway all connected to openhab running op RPI3/RPI2. Puck.js to measure temperature, send IR signals to LED strips, TV's etc.

Most recent activity

• 9 comments
  • in Bangle.js

The E.reboot() brought the clock back. Still no reaction on the button pressed.

• in Bangle.js

Just back from vacation, commands followed up, response:

>reset()
    =undefined
     ____                 _
    |  __|___ ___ ___ _ _|_|___ ___
    |  __|_ -| . |  _| | | |   | . |
    |____|___|  _|_| |___|_|_|_|___|
             |_| espruino.com
     2v12 (c) 2021 G.Williams

>setWatch(e=>print(e.state), BTN, {repeat:true,edge:0})
    =1
    >

Pressing the button every other way did not give any results.

• in Bangle.js

A few weeks ago my bangle.js 2 sometimes did not react on push button, now it completely stopped and it is waiting on a push after I have uploaded an app. I can still access it via webIDE. The following command gives:

(new Pin(BTN1)).read();
    =false

when pressing. This looks like a hardware issue? Any tips?
    Meanwhile how can I start the clock through the webIDE command so i can see the time again?

• in Bangle.js

Just tried nRF connect, after 0 bytes it stops with error and there is no option to continue like with nRF toolbox.

• in Bangle.js

nRF toolbox on iPhone SE on 15.1. I used this tool for my bangle.js 1 without issues before. Response and steps to solve as @ajkm has mentioned.

• in Bangle.js

Yes, it worked, thank you, with patience I got to 100% and then rebooted with the new firmware.

• in Bangle.js

I am in the same situation, also after a firmware update through the firmware app. The firmware update did not work, but after reboot , long press button, it came in this loop. DFU with nRF fails with an error. Button is not stuck because when pressing it, I get the loading===== part. Is it possible to load new firmware via serial?

• in Bangle.js

Yes, just got them yesterday, they work fine, same charge (about 200 ma) and tested the protection against short circuit. This is a good alternative and I am glad I can recharge my bangle.js without sticky tape :-)

Actions