ThomasVikström

Member since Dec 2016 • Last active Sep 2021
  • 3 conversations
  • 23 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Well, yes... but then I'd need to store the images at some website and paste the URL into the link box. I can't just paste the image from the clipboard like in e.g. Word.

• in Bangle.js

That could be an option, especially if it would be possible to paste images (= screen captures) from Espruino Web IDE, Edge Impulse Studio etc.

• in Bangle.js

@NebbishHacker & @Gordon
    Thx a lot both of you!

With your guidance I've now been able to try out my very simple model and it works technically, albeit it almost always shows "right" even if it should have been "left". This might very well be because I only had 10 samples of each which probably is far too small dataset, I'll look into this.

I had actually tried the Google Colab workshop but the quantized exporting always fails with "ValueError: the operator SPACE_TO_BATCH_ND is not supported by TFLite Micro", and as I for now prefer Edge Impulse for its simplicity, I did not dig deep into possible causes of the error message.

@Gordon
    Yes, a tutorial would be nice! When I myself understand the process and get it streamlined I'll write the steps down as I'll anyhow need them later in my research. I'll provide them to you in case you might benefit from them.

• in Bangle.js

Probably below code snippet is part of the solution, but how do I copy the content from the .lite file to …atob("....")… ? The .lite file seems to be a binary file, should I convert it first?

require("Storage").write(".tfmodel",atob­("....."));
    require("Storage").write(".tfnames","lef­t,right");

• in Bangle.js

Thx @Robin!
    I had indeed before searched the Espruino forum and internet, but for some reason I did not find the post you are linking to.
    In this forum and on the net I've found different bits and pieces, but not the whole picture, or at least I cannot understand it.

What I'm not understanding is how to use the tf-lite model files, can/should I save them to Bangle first and invoke them? How?
    Perhaps @Gordon can provide me some pointers

• in Bangle.js

Am trying to wrap my head around TensorFlow Lite on Bangle. Have successfully managed to collect gesture data (twitch hand left and right) from the watch and also trained a neural network in Edge Impulse.
    From Edge Impulse I can then download float32 and int8 quantized files as well as the full SavedModel files (see their forum: https://forum.edgeimpulse.com/t/using-ed­ge-impulse-with-other-boards/88/9).
    I'm attaching the int8 and the SavedModel files for reference.

My question is how I can deploy these files to Bangle and use them there?

Have backed Bangle v2 and am hoping I could include it in my master thesis research. The thesis project is to conduct a AI-course at university level (during spring 2022), and as main platform I'm planning to use Edge Impulse, am now "hoarding" different edge devices like Bangle, OpenMV Cam, HiMax etc. to use for collecting different type of data. Bangle v2 seems like an optimal fit for accelerometer type of data as it can be transferred wirelessly. If I first get something working on Bangle v1 and later on v2, I'll see if my university would be willing to buy 10 to 20 watches to use by the students.

• in Bangle.js

Thx Gordon! As I wrote in post #3 I'm able to connect now, but good to know about the resetting part.

• in Bangle.js

Well, I also thought missing sound is not an issue, until I thought about the alarm. Alarm without sound might lead to oversleeping.
    But I also feel pity for Gordon after all work he has done.

Actions