• I'm seeing a recurring issue where the BangleJS 1 gains one hour when it becomes disconnected.
    I'm based in the UK so have Locale set to 1 .. If I change, the corresponding time also jumps ahead one hour.
    Any thoughts would be welcomed..

• Is your firmware up to date?

You could try Settings -> Utils -> Rewrite settings just in case something happened to the settings file and it didn't update properly.

I've also noticed issues myself after connecting from the Web IDE on Windows. The IDE has a 'set time' option (enabled by default) where it sets the current time, and Windows seems to have a different idea of daylight saving time to what my Android device does

• Many thanks for the reply @Gordon
    I'm pretty sure I updated the firmware fairly recently but will check the latest version and re-set the settings.

For ref, the watch has been used daily for nearly two years now and while charging does take a little longer it's still going strong.

• Hi @Gordon, just to confirm your fix Settings -> Utils -> Rewrite settings solved the time issue and interestingly the Bluetooth connection with the phone also seem more stable.

Thanks again 🙏

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

BangleJS 1 gaining one hour when disconnected from Gadgetbridge

Posted by Avatar for Piers @Piers

Actions