Bangle 1 not connecting to app manager (app or web)

Posted on
  • So just updated to v15 (don't think it is related but just saying I am up to date).
    When I try to connect to the app manager play the can't connect (web) or I get a message saying that " device failed to connect. Programmable might be off" (with app).
    Make sure that the programmable setting in Bluetooth is on and I have also made sure that location is turned on on my phone as well as Bluetooth. The gadget Bridge - bangle app is a working app as I can send messages to the bangle etc but it just won't connect to the app manager.
    Personally, I think this is probably due to having to cancel the update of the messenger app via the app. It was working before that but afterwards, it kept coming up with this error.
    Any suggestions would be welcome happy to reinstall things but not sure how to do that without connecting to the app manager.

• Just started working odd

• Glad it's working!

The gadget Bridge - bangle app is a working app as I can send messages to the bangle etc but it just won't connect to the app manager.

Did you remember that to connect to the Bangle from outside Gadgetbridge you need to have disconnected Gadgetbridge from the Bangle?

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bangle 1 not connecting to app manager (app or web)

Posted by Avatar for DrBard @DrBard

Actions