Button behaving odd with 2v09

Posted on
  • I have a watch set to trigger on the rise with a 50ms debounce and in 2v08 I can repeatedly press it and the action goes off just fine.

But with my code on 2v09 I have to wait a couple hundred ms before I can press it again...

If I make a new sample project it doesn't exhibit any issue, but for whatever reason my code doesn't work the same with 2v09.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DanThe­Man827/ntag215-puck.js/master/ntag215.js­

I've tried putting console log statements at various places and they all seem to trigger at the speed they should, but there's still that pause that needs to be between presses...

Any idea what could be causing this behavior?

• That'd odd - you could check global["\xff"].watches and see if that shows anything different between button presses?

Could you try and get this down to a super basic example that has the same problem, using setWatch and not much else?

On nRF52, 2v09 did switch to using low lower watches on pins - but I haven't personally seen any issues with doing that here.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Button behaving odd with 2v09

Posted by Avatar for DanTheMan827 @DanTheMan827

Actions