Bluetooth IDE Error

Posted on
  • I havent' changed much , but suddenly errors are spewing out whilst trying Connect.

in RED : Unable to retrieve board information. Connection Error?
    in GREEN : Connected to Web IDE Relay (No response from board)

Looks as if it connects and all is fine, but nothing functions correctly, like Load File list and its empty.

Did something corrupt along the way? How do I recover from this?

• Are you trying to connect to the Web IDE relay? Normally be connecting directly via Web Bluetooth.

If you're using the relay though it could just be that the other device (the one you're using as a relay) isn't connected

• Now the error is gone, but I didn't change anything. Except trying to login directly without a relay. Hmm.

• Hmm - maybe try deleting the contents of Relay key in settings (the default) - at least then it should remove the IDE relay option and make no attempt to connect via the relay

• I somehow triggered the error again. Trying again for it to fix itself.

• Haha I think it was mb related to Programmable Off ?:P silly me? i guess. Mb error messages could be improved, is there a way to detect that?

• Mb error messages

What do you mean? If it's the App Loader we could maybe detect if there was no response at all and say 'no response - is programmable off'?

• Yes I think that would be helpful. Just for newbies.

• Ok, just fixed. It'll be live on GitHub, and banglejs.com/apps when I do an update

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bluetooth IDE Error

Posted by Avatar for d3nd3-o0 @d3nd3-o0

Actions