I'm not getting a KML or GPX file to download when I use the GPSrecorder HTML interface.
The track list is obtained and I get the buttons to download. When I click on one of the download buttons there is some activity while connecting to the Bangle. But after that no file downloads and there is nothing in my download folder. I can download files ok through the IDE. Also put bangle.com on my whitelist for Ad blocker.
Running on a Chromebook using google Chrome browser. I can see some exceptions when I turn developer tools on. Hopefully that will help. I'm not a web developer so not able to go much further with it.
Thanks - I just tried here (on a Chromebook, just in case) and I seem to be able to do it fine. Is it possible you have popups/downloads blocked somehow?
The log messages I get are identical to yours, so it looks like in your case the file itself is getting downloaded fine - it's just how it is processed and saved in the laptop that is causing issues.
I do get that error message as well. It seems unrelated (caused by apps that don't have a tags field in them) but I'm just pushing a change for that now
Hmm, managed to download both KML and GPX tonight. Must be the Ad blocker which I turned off.
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem