Puck w/ mike (microphone)

Posted on
  • https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/835­264493/senstone-the-intelligent-wearable­-voice-recorder

...don't know about the processor, but could well be Espruino-able!

(sorry, @Gordon, no competition in mind... on the other hand, puck needs also a fashionable - non-geek / non-engineer - casing...)

1 Attachment

• PuckWithMike.png
  • Interesting - I wonder if it's literally just a Bluetooth microphone that sends the audio to your phone though? It'd be very cool if it did voice recognition itself.

• I "like" the charging, and connection with usb to computer ...

http://www.st.com/en/audio-ics/mems-micr­ophones.html?querycriteria=productId=SC1­564 mems microphone , literally a bluetooth microphone (ie two or more components to achieve function)

(smiles as reads 3-axes gyro: I don't one of those on a puck.js: 9 axis MPU-9150 is minimum requirements (only joking ( a bit ( I have a big pcb that does this for me) ) ) )

BOY, do I like the charging.

Ma has the puck.js watch

My 8 yr old will soon have the puck.js NeoPixel pendant.

So only software is interesting? (and the model in the above picture)

Edit: this forum really needs emotions for like the "Puck'er up":: good one.
    puck.js is fashionable::see my 8 yr old daughter (pics this week I hope if I get it to work!)
    By the way, I did a sweep of github for the names of the makers: no real fork traces, just some ios: so there is a bit of neat hardware (but I do not like the wave design) and then there is the prospect of neat software (and maybe we see more of the model)

• ref allObjects

puck needs also a fanshonable - non-geek / non-engineer - casing

ref Gordon

I wonder if it's literally just a Bluetooth microphone that sends the audio to your phone though?

(About 20% down web page #1)
    "Senstone is a standalone device so you can take notes and create lists when its not connected to your smartphone. It records for up to two and a half hours when offline. Then it automatically syncs your notes in the cloud when you are back in range."

ref OwenBrotherwood

So only software is interesting? (and the model in the above picture)

Puck'er up!

Couldn't resist . . . .

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Puck w/ mike (microphone)

Posted by Avatar for allObjects @allObjects