• Not sure if it's actually a working build :)

I am using the GNU ARM Toolchain on OS X 10.9 combined with the make from Xcode and the gdu from MacPorts. It compiles the pure 1.64 without errors and it boots up on the HY32 including the LCD.

However, the board does not come back from reset() like yours does. And once I do a save, the LCD will not boot up and the whole system seems to hang in "loading from flash..."

I also did a custom build where I added USE_NET and changed the CC3000's pins to SPI2 plus B12,B8,B9. I also changed the optimization to -O2 or -Os to make the binary fit into flash. I changed the number of vars to 1843, which solves the recursion problem.

Still, the problem with save() and coming up after save() or reset() remain. So I only run once :)

Learned a lot about the codebase though. Not sure if all the pins in the tables are right, though. There's also one half way empty line for C11 (first column) which stands out. And the mentioned SPI3 thing that does not match the borad description and is mapped onto the same pins as SPI1 anyway.

Cheers
    Stev

About