maker faire UK - who is coming

Posted on
  • Just got a weekend ticket for maker faire UK in Newcastle, which is a major maker faire. End of April, 26/27.

Will espruino & team be there? You should :-)

Who else plans to come?

• Wow, that came up quick! Yes, I'm going to try and be there. I'm not yet sure whether I've left it too late to get a table, or whether I'll just be wandering around though...

• Let us know early. Due to really bad flight connections, I will likely be in Friday to Monday. Been once to the bay area faire and will this time spend more time. Cu there.

• Just ordered my ticket for the Saturday. If you don't get a table, we should organize a time / place to meet up anyway, even if it's just to say hi :)

Matt

• I believe I do now have a table there... It should be fun - it's the first one I've ever been on the other side of a table at :)

• I'll take a look tonight! It's in my city!

• I just arrived in newcastle, staying in the thistle county hotel (oh well...) right next to the life science center. I am wondering if there are a few others around, maybe up for a coffee later today or a beer in the evening. Tweet me at @hansamann - Cheers!

• Hi - sorry I missed the tweet you sent - I was expecting a text message (I don't have my phone set to notify me about tweets :).

Anyway, it was good to meet you - if only for a little while :)

• Gordon, it was good to meet you near the end of Sunday. Hope you had plenty of interest in Espruino over the weekend.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

maker faire UK - who is coming

Posted by Avatar for hansamann @hansamann

Actions