You are reading a single comment by @Artom and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi

Working with the Chrome web IDE, I mistakenly choose "Flash" instead of "RAM".

After this clumsiness, I tried to upload the firmware again. After different tries with the web IDE on Mac and with the DFU app on iPhone during 2 days, I take my iPad, removed the protective cover, put watch and iPad close together and tried it again with the DFU app . Lo and behold, as a result of this, I managed to upload the firmware several times. Actually, the firmware version 2v17 is uploaded.

Now I have a problem, to use the watch and specially with the App loader. As a result, I see the the bangle start symbol showing correctly the 2v17 firmware version and a "Loading ..." symbol which stays eternal on the display. Additionally, the following text "=> Bluetooth" is displayed don the bottom of the LCD.

After successfully uploading the firmware, the symbol "Reloading ..." is displayed all the time on the LCD.

Do you have an idea, how I can bring the watch to life.

Artom

About