You are reading a single comment by @fanoush and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Wow! That's a super cool feature to have.

Some interesting findings when I tried it just now...

1. When my phone is connected to the same LAN as the computer it does not show the remote bridge connection to the bangle.
    2. Switching off WiFi on my phone and using the cell connection made it immediately show up in the web IDE on my computer.
    3. It had a seemingly random disconnect on both the web IDE and web IDE bridge on my phone, but interestingly enough I was able to reconnect it right from the web IDE so that's nice. Edit: Now that I think about it, it's possible my phone locked and that's what caused the disconnect.
    4. I could not get the gadgetbridge remote web IDE connection to work even after copying the peer ID from the app loader in gadgetbridge to the communication settings in the web IDE on the computer. I tried both LAN and WAN
  • When my phone is connected to the same LAN as the computer it does not show the remote bridge connection to the bangle.

That's interesting because for me it didn't work when I was not on same wifi, just 4g data connection.

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started