• I'm going to describe what I need. I usually run 50 to 80 minutes. I'm almost satisfied with the run app's live data (HR, duration, distance, avg speed) and being able to extract a gpx after the run is critical to keep track of my runs. Basically, the run app covers the performance and the Karvonnen would allow me to check the intensity of my effort. So I need the Karvonnen app for most of my run and the run app just a few times during the run to check how I'm doing in terms of performance. Also, as soon as I'm running faster (increasing the intensity), I struggle to read the small numbers of the run app, I needed something bigger. For my personnal use, I will add a buzz when changing HR zone. I definitively want to swipe between run and Karvonnen and have the benefits of both.
    I'm very happy to learn coding and I'm glad I have help to know where to look to implement what I need. Still, I have little spare time for coding and the process is very long for me. It took me 10 hours to get this code running. Now that I think about it, I think I should have written it differently... I will restart the process in a few weeks.

About

Avatar for Fteacher @Fteacher started