You are reading a single comment by @GoodbyeEspruino and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I'm afraid it is just quite slow because there is a lot of data to transfer... What Espruino device are you using?

Paletted will be faster to draw, but slower to update. If you can increase the SPI speed that will help with transmission.

There is a possibility that with the latest Espruino builds you could use JIT for the setPixel/fillRect functions in the un-paletted driver and that would speed things up a lot (but right now JIT isn't enabled for the STM32-based boards, only nRF52).

• Thank you very much for your answer

Display: Blackboard SPI 1.44 128x128
    Module: ESP-WROOM-32 (looks fast and has fast rendering power)

As far as I understand, the number of setPixel executions to render each pixel is heavy and long, it would be great if all the pixels are collected and fully rendered at once

Note: What I mean by the execution of the setPixel function is that this command is called individually for each pixel.

There is one thing, how did you write the Bangle.js library or page code that renders so fast.

I don't know much about C language and CPP, but it would be great if you could take a look at the ILI9163 library for Arduino, so you can use its rendering method for Espruino. I need your cooperation for this

https://github.com/sumotoy/TFT_ILI9163C

About