• Hi @Gordon, you wanted updates if this happened again! I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing the same issue myxor was having. My Bangle.js 2 is (currently) bootlooping in the same way they described and firmware reflashes aren't getting anywhere.

I've also tried flashing both the modified firmware you originally uploaded, and the newer one that fanoush uploaded, and those haven't produced any change.

Situ was, I had uploaded some new code of mine to the device from the web IDE maybe a minute ago, and was trying to get it connected back to my phone to try out a function I'd just written. The watch wasn't reconnecting to my phone after disconnecting from my computer, so I held the button to reset it. Screen went blank, got the normal WATCHDOG message, and after showing "BOOTING..." the backlight turned off and it rebooted into the same screen.

Unsure if the code I uploaded caused the issue directly (doesn't look like it should, I can upload snippets) or I've done the same thing as myxor and corrupted the SPIFLASH.

Can cooperate helping you get a clone of the flash if that's what you need.

About

Avatar for yogsoy @yogsoy started