You are reading a single comment by @digitalcircuit and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Wow, that was really fast - thank you! It's also nice to have suncalc stored on the watch directly, no need to HTTP fetch it, and the faster circle rendering (and fast loading to other apps) is appreciably improved and more usable.

There's no obligation at all to change things further, but if you are open to suggestions:

Right now, the "Time" sunrise/sunset clock info shows the current time of day, which is redundant on clock faces that include a larger time of day display.

If intended, that's okay!

However, it might make more sense to either show what time of day the upcoming sunrise/sunset will be (using sunrise.getTime() or sunset.getTime(), whichever comes next), or providing a textual representation of the relative time remaining (e.g. convertingv into "3h", "52m", etc), as circlesclock previously did. I slightly lean towards a relative number, but I can see reasons for absolute times to be preferred and I'd be happy with either.

About