• Some variant of my workflow as follows:

1. Have an idea. Think about it some.
    2. I use the Web IDE to do coding and debugging.
    3. When I want to save the code I'll use a branch in my github fork from a linux terminal using git+my editor of choice.
    4. Pushing local changes to github will reveal if I've violated any of the sanity checks.
    5. EDIT: I might upload to my personal app loader and install to the watch that way.
    6. Repeat steps 2-5 until I'm happy with what I created and feel it's time to do a PR to the main repo.
    7. Sometimes I will squash commits if there are many of them before moving forward and...
    8. ...do a PR via the github webpage. (If working on an app someone else created/others contributed to I will tag them in the PR)
    9. Respond to feedback on the PR, tweak the code either in the Web IDE or terminal+git+text editor.
    10. The PR generally gets merged :)

Regarding editing multiple files in the Web IDE, I will sometimes have multiple tabs of it open for editing different files. All tabs can be connected and send code to the watch - just don't send multiple files at once, one at a time (I think).

• The tip with multiple windows is super helpful, thanks! I have an idea that requires an App, Settings page and Widget that all interact with each other, just having each open seperately makes it much easier.

About

Avatar for Ganblejs @Ganblejs started