You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • This is great, thanks! Do you want to add it to the main app loader now it can go in without conflicting?

... Or do you think we should have some code in the app loader to automatically uninstall 'conflicting' apps first?

• Do you want to add it to the main app loader now it can go in without conflicting?

I've still got some items on my TODO list before I'd feel happy adding it to the public app store.
    Shouldn't take too long though: now the library stuff is sorted out, I'm planning to mostly just remove/disable Stuff, and it can be added/fixed/improved later.

have some code in the app loader to automatically uninstall 'conflicting' apps first?

I hadn't thought of that, but maybe we should indeed have that first:
    For the initial installation just saying "Uninstall Message UI, then install this app" in the README seems fine, but (un)installing different messagegui apps can lead to Interesting problems later on if anybody gets the order wrong.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started