GPX file via WebBLE

Posted on
  • Hello everybody. Got myself a Bangle.Js 2 and I already love it! šŸ˜
    I am using an iPhone so had to download WebBLE browser.

Hereā€™s my issue: this above mentioned browser lets me upload stuff to the watch and download GPX files from the ā€œRecordā€ app. The problem is I cannot find the downloaded files: where are they stored? Iā€™ve looked everywhere but nothing. And on WebBLE itself there are no buttons other than ā€œsave pageā€, ā€œrefreshā€ and ā€œrecall saved pagesā€.

Could anyone please help?

• If you mean where on your iPhone the files are, they might perhaps be found in "Files". On your phone, open your Files app and check if they are there.

• Cannot find them anywhere under ā€œFilesā€. I guess they do not really download via WebBLE šŸ˜­
    My old Mac does not support BLE so I cannot use my GPX filesā€¦

• Argh, sorry to hear this - am I right in thinking you contacted the WebBLE maintainer David as well?

Hopefully it can get sorted soon though!

• I wrote an email to an address I found on the app page (on the App Store) but didnā€™t get any reply yetā€¦

• Ahh, ok - I think it might have gone through - odd you didn't get a reply. I got a message from David earlier asking about it so he is looking into it.

Someone suggested a few days ago there's another browser (which it turns out is actually free) at https://apps.apple.com/ly/app/connect-brĀ­owser/id1543475842 which you could try to see if it allows downloads?

Otherwise bluetooth modules that will add BLE to your Mac only cost around Ā£5 I think, if you needed to go that route - but it must be reasonably old as it seems like every Mac from 2013 onwards had it?

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

GPX file via WebBLE

Posted by Avatar for user151006 @user151006

Actions